Dumela comes from the Sotho language, colloquially used as “welcome”.
Our cozy 1930’s fisherman’s cottage is conveniently located in Saugatuck’s historic district, steps away from the harbor on a quiet side street across from Coughlin Park.
• Sleeps 2-4 guests
• Bedroom (Queen Size Bed, linens provided)
• Pull-out Queen Sleeper Sofa in Living Room (linens provided)
• 1 small bathroom with single vanity, toilet and snug shower
• Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave, electric oven/range, dishes, cutlery, dishwasher and disposal
• Dining area (seats 4)
• Central Air
• Cable TV
• Free Wi-Fi
• Front patio with 2 Adirondack chairs
• Fenced side patio w/ 2 lounge chairs and table, bench and chairs for dining al fresco
• 1 treasured downtown parking spot!
Check-in time: 4 pm
Check-out time: 11 am
No Smoking/Single Dog Permitted
Save the online booking fees by booking directly. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 269-857-5551 for help.